Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Let's Give This a Try...

After months of my boyfriend telling me I needed to start a blog, I've caved in and decided I would give it a try. This is a way for me to share with not just friends and family, but others as well, who are interested in how I am able to cook real foods, garden, tend to chickens, and try to be as self reliant as possible while being a full time college student. So here it is...

This is Zack, my boyfriend, and I.



We currently have 5 laying hens, a rooster named Possum, and 9 baby chicks.                                                      


Oh and can't forget the top dog Snickers.

There are all the critters... Hopefully this will be a good place for me to share recipes and everyday photos of my 3 acre homestead. Stay tunned!

No comments:

Post a Comment